A 1930’s office building behind Chatham House on St James’ Square was purchased by our client. The lower floors remained as office space while the upper floors were converted to duplex apartments.
The existing 5th floor was demolished and two new floors built with a light weight steel frame, creating new double-height penthouse duplexes with terraces.
The three duplexes created were named after the historic owners of this property: Timbrell, Asgill and Alban.
Transforming a 1980s office block into luxury apartments in Notting Hill
Warehouse-style apartment blocks designed to reflect the area’s industrial past
Triangular site between a conservation area and the informal setting of St George’s Gardens
Site regeneration, creating a legacy for the benefit of the local community